Last month I was nominated by Jerry from PhoPort (link) for the very inspiring blog award! This is such an honour! Thank you so much! (And sorry for posting so late!)
So here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog2. Link back to the person who nominated you.3. State seven things about yourself.4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So here are 7 things about me:
1. Cake is my favourite food (dessert is the most important meal of the day!)
2. I am a hoarder with lot’s of collections, including: cameras, pens, notebooks, fabric, buttons, lipsticks, nail varnishes, etc….
3. I love to travel and would like to one day travel the world.
4. I am currently on a gap year after finishing a Psychology degree at the University of Birmingham.
5. I used to be the President of the Buddy a Granny society at university and still visit as often as I can!
6. Walking is my favourite try of exercise (but I also like yoga, pilates and body pump)
7. I’m a massive gleek!
Nominations in no particular order:
1.Antoinette from http://aflowerforathena.wordpress.com/
2. Lillylion from http://freerangecow.com/
3. Diana from http://pinknoyze.wordpress.com/
4. Rajiv from http://gulzarmanzil.wordpress.com/
5. Twng32 from http://twng32.wordpress.com/
6. Lucy Lu from http://lucyloohoo.wordpress.com/
7. Fashion for Lunch at http://fashionforlunch.wordpress.com/
8. Josh from http://ristyface.wordpress.com/
9. Amazing Places to See at http://crazybeautifulnature.wordpress.com/
10. Jackie from http://iamlostinthot.wordpress.com/
11. anisjarossi from http://anisjarossi.wordpress.com/
12. Sandra from http://fotogfoodie.wordpress.com/
13. Little Tombo from http://littletombo.wordpress.com/
14. Kait from http://nevertrusttheskinnycook.wordpress.com/
15. A from http://castlesineurope.wordpress.com/
It was so hard to pick just 15! So many people and different blogs have inspired me!
Thanks again Jerry!
Love Lou xoxox